Tuesday, September 10, 2024

The McChicken $5 meal deal review

  Everyone has had the contents of the McChicken $5 meal deal at some point already. You get a mcchicken, 4 chicken nuggets, choice of dipping sauce, small fry, and a small drink. That gets you 990 calories without sauce, expect to add another 30-110 calories depending on sauce choice and usage. 

 I found myself overworked the hottest day of the summer. Stumbled into a new McDonald's establishment for a quick bite and some AC. I didn't have the money, nor did I want to spend over $10+ on a combo meal. So I settled with the McChicken $5 deal.

Whenever I have fries, anywhere, I eat them first. I love and prefer the hot ones, so they went quick. McDonald's salty classic fries, what a good warm up for the rest of the meal. 

I have always been a fan of how the mcchicken patty tastes, paired with the mayo and warm bun. Not a lettuce guy, but I eat it as it comes. The nuggets are usually a fun little snack, more or less it gives me a reason to enjoy my favorite sauce, honey mustard.

I am not saying to run out and buy this, however, if you are on a budget, you can't get much more bang for your buck than this one. 

6 / 10 rating for this one, mostly due to the affordability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment