Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Raising Cane's The Box Combo review

  The box combo from Raising Cane's has become one of my favorite combos out there, despite my lack of interest in coleslaw. The coleslaw is fine. I would prefer two sides of fries instead, or hell even an extra slice of toast. I will have to try and ask for that switch next time. 

 The chicken fingers are great. The meat is thick, juicy, and moist. Just the way daddy likes his chicken. The breading is great, and seasoned well. Fingers are well sized and filling. 

The crinkle cut fries are better than most fast food places. The seasoning is fire. 

I am a big fan of the Texas toast. It's got the butter and it's got that toasty taste. Yes! I always eat it first, which breaks my rule of eating fries first in a typical combo meal.

Now lets talk about the special sauce. For those wondering, here are the terrific ingredients for this jamming sauce!

  • Mayonnaise
  • Ketchup
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Garlic powder
  • Black pepper

You get a 22oz drink with the combo. I generous size for most Americans. 

1250-1440 calories depending on drinkage and sauce consumption. 

7.5/10 rating for this one. This is one hell of a combo meal! Personal bias drops this rating because I am not a huge coleslaw fan! Is it possible to substitute the coleslaw? We shall find out amongst return.  

No comments:

Post a Comment