Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Panda Express Beijing Beef & Honey Walnut Shrimp review

  The beef had just the right amount of spice. I did enjoy it. The sauce is a good mix of sweet and spice. Nothing overpowering here.

The coconut was overpowering on the shrimp. To sweet for my liking, but I am a fan of shrimp, so it gets a pass. 

The chow mein is complimentary to both. It is okay for fast food. 

Portion size was okay. We have a chain of grocery stores here called "Hy-Vee" I would have much rather ran in quick and ordered their Chinese. They have HUGE portions and fresh meat! With a better price. Well anyways, this is not about them, just saying, I dropped the ball on this one.

I enjoyed the Beijing Beef over the Honey Walnut Shrimp, if I am to return to Panda Express.

Not the best, not the worst. Panda Express is rather prices, however there are not many options for Chinese fast food. So mission accomplished, I think. 

This two entrée gets 6.5 / 10 rating from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment